The Capital One buypower card is definitely one of a kind. A credit card that actually helps you save big if you are already getting cash rewards and free hotel stay on your credit card gear up because they are absolutely so much more that can be done with the Buy Power Capital One Credit Card.
It is now possible to save bigger and more substantial things like a car or even some types of lease with the capital one buypower card. The card gives you a 5% back reward on your $5,000 purchase. And also, you won’t even need to opt-in to anything or rotate categories. You also stand to get a 2% back reward afterward.
The buypower offer is in partnership with some renowned car dealers like Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and Cadillac car or their trucks. You get the reward whenever you purchase or lease any of the listed.
And the goodies don’t end on the rewards, you also get 0% intro APR on your first 12 months purchases!
Before now, Capital One has been highly rated for the superior services available on their existing card line-up and now with the addition of the Buy Power card, the company is definitely raising the standard.
It is important to note though that the card is tiered for those with strong credit score which is pegged at 660 FICO or higher. Although there are also other factors beyond credit score that is considered before approved for to get this card.
Pros and cons of using the Capital One BuyPower Card
Now let’s check out the pros and cons of using this credit card to know exactly what makes it special.
- The rewards offered on the capital one buypower card does not expire! When used frequently, the card could prove to be an invaluable addition to your wallet.
- The buypower card comes with an added advantage of limitless earnings, no rotating categories, and no opt-in required.
- Then, with the backing of top car manufacturers, you get so many good options to choose from.
- You are exempted from any foreign transaction fee
- And also, no annual card fees
- If you are a big GM motors loyalist, this is perfect for you.
- And finally, if you are always in the market for cars, you can combine your dealership offers with the buy power rewards.
- Basically, the card favors those that use it very often. So if you’re not in that class of people then the rewards might not be all that impressive.
- The card is not ideal for balance transfers, the APR becomes high when used for transfers.
- Also if you are a GM employee on the purchase program, any earnings from the card won’t be valid when checked against the program.
In conclusion, the capital one buypower card is truly a great credit card product. Which when fully used offers great rewards to customers. However, the card seems to be more rewarding for customers who frequently deal with the specific service which is car purchase or leasing.
Finally, if you are a frequent buyer with strong credit score you should definitely get the buypower card.
To get more detail about this, check it out here