LinkedIn profile writer – If you’re treating LinkedIn like an ancient Rolodex, you’re heading the wrong way. Almost every industry from different part of the world make use of LinkedIn to find a job and also vet job candidates. Over 90% of recruiters depend on this site, according to the analysis made by the Society of Human Resources Management. So your profile should not just be a storage unit for your career contacts but an outstanding record of your professional life.
The owner of LinkedIn-Makeover.com said, “People need to be hear what you do and who you are. This is your online reputation, take charge of it”. I clearly stated how to create a catchy LinkedIn Profile to attract recruiters.
LinkedIn Profile Summary
This post is about how to get a great LinkedIn profile writer, to write your LinkedIn profile summary or biography.
Who has time to sit down and complete their LinkedIn profile on their own? Mostly when it comes to the summary part.
Don’t just take up everything in your resume and put it in your LinkedIn profile. That’s the reason why most LinkedIn profile sucks. When I go through some LinkedIn profile, I resumes not a business profile. Using the same summary for your resume and your LinkedIn profile make your summary less interesting and that does a lot of disservice to you.
A resume summary is customized for just a specific position you’re applying for but your LinkedIn profile summary speaks to all the position you wish to be considered for. Your resume is specific and targeted but your LinkedIn profile is not.
Why You Need A LinkedIn Profile Writer To Write Your summary Or Biography
For you to make good use of the 2,000 characters, you need to contact a professional LinkedIn profile writer or a biography writer.
- 80% of the businesses around the world are making use of LinkedIn to find potential employees
- 3 out of 4 people use LinkedIn for their business, from keeping up with the ever-growing trends to reading business news
- 64% has confirmed that LinkedIn aids in developing relationships and growing new business
- 44.6% of business generated B2B leads using LinkedIn
- People are two times more confident about the information found on LinkedIn than all other social networking site
- 45% of people on LinkedIn are considered to be key decision makers in their industry (in comparison to Facebook and Twitter with which has about 24-29%)
Your LinkedIn profile is your opportunity to WOW your viewers. It’s your chance to attract and forge a lasting relationship. Don’t allow this opportunity slip from your hands! You need a professional LinkedIn profile writer to get the best.
There are a list of professional LinkedIn Profile writer or biography writer. A lot of freelancing sites has people that do this.
You can also get a really attractive summary or biography that projects you to the world for as little as $10 exclusively on Fiverr and you would see lots of recruiters trooping into your LinkedIn profile, and also contacting you for jobs (remember this is your online reputation). You can also contact LinkedIn-Makeover.com.